SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS
6. Dress modestly, the mass is not a fashion show. And Christmas and Easter masses are not a part of Milan Fashion Week. Dress in a way that gives witness to your faith not to seduce anyone. Don’t go for mass to check out who is hot in the parish.
7. Come early and be as close to the altar as possible. Don’t walk in when half the mass is over. Don’t stand outside the Church. One shouldn’t go for mass for the heck of it or to be noticed or to avoid uncomfortable questions.
8. Cell phones should never be used during Mass for checking messages, making calls or texting. Keep them on silent mode. No call is more important than mass.
9. Youngsters should offer their seats to the pregnant, sick or aged who are standing.
10. When we enter and leave Church, genuflect (bow your knee) toward the Tabernacle. Christ is present for our sake. By allowing our right knee to hit the floor, we acknowledge He is our Lord and God. If someone is physically unable to genuflect, then a bow is sufficient. During Mass, if you pass in front of the altar or tabernacle, bow reverently.